七考网七考网合作机构>长沙培训学校>长沙雨花保利美联英语培训
长沙雨花保利美联英语培训
全国统一学习专线 8:30-21:00
位置:七考网 > 外语类>提升英语> 关于日常的英语情景对话  正文

关于日常的英语情景对话

发布时间:2022-09-28 16:38:43来源:互联网


(资料图片仅供参考)

  英语阅读不易,英语口语对话更不易。

  关于日常的英语情景对话:SHOPPING

  Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It"s sunny and very large.

  如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。

  Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

  大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。

  Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That"s unusual.

  如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。

  Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

  云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?

  Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

  大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。

  Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

  如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?

  Dashan: It means... In one place.

  大山:意思是……“在同一个地方”。

  Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

  如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。

  Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

  云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。

  Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

  如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。

  Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I"m usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that"s all.

  大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。

  Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let"s get ice cream cones.

  云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

  Rumei: Yes, let"s take a break.

  如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。

  Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

  大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?

  Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I"ll get the ice cream. It"s my treat.

  云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。

  Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

  大山:多谢啦,云波。

  Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

  如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。

  Dashan: Let"s find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

  大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。

  Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

  如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

  Dashan: Yes, it"s wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

  大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。

  Yunbo: My pleasure. I"m glad you like it.

  云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。

  关于日常的英语情景对话:SHOPPING

  Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

  大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

  Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It"s across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

  服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

  Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

  大山:到楼下怎么走?

  Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

  服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

  Dashan: Thank you.

  大山:谢谢你。

  Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

  店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?

  Rumei: No, thanks. We"re just looking.

  如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

  Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

  大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

  Rumei: That"s a good idea, Dashan.

  如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

  Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

  店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

  Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

  如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

  Dashan: Oh I don"t know. I"m not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don"t like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

  大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

  Rumei: I don"t know.

  如梅:我不知道。

  Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

  大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

  如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

  Yunbo: Me, too.

  云波:我也喜欢。

  Salesperson: What size do you need?

  店员:您想要几号的?

  Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

  如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

  Salesperson: Here"s a medium in black.

  店员:这是黑色中号的。

  Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

  如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

  Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

  店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。

  Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I"ll take it.

  如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

  Dashan: That"s a good deal.

  大山:那真合算。

  Rumei: Dashan, English only.

  如梅:大山,只说英语。

  Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that"s a good deal.

  大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

  Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

  店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

  Rumei: Cash

  如梅:付现金。

相关内容:

同类文章
最新文章
相关热词
导航

一级建造师 二级建造师 消防工程师 消防设施操作员 BIM 造价工程师 环评师 监理工程师 咨询工程师 安全工程师 建筑九大员 公路水运检测 通信工程 智慧消防工程师 装配工程师 一级注册建筑师 二级注册建筑师 注册电气工程师 智慧建造工程师 房地产估价师 EPC工程总承包 碳排放管理师 雅思 托福 GRE 托业 SAT GMAT A-Level ACT AP课程 OSSD 多邻国英语 考研英语 英语四六级 商务英语 青少儿英语 IB英语 剑桥英语 职场英语 提升英语 AEAS 英语口语 出国英语 初高中英语 学生英语 成人英语 公共英语 词库 经济师 初级会计师 中级会计师 注册会计师 基金从业 证券从业 薪税师 银行从业 CMA ACCA 会计实训 税务师 CFA 企业合规师 审计师 FRM 高级会计师 税务师 期货从业 CQF 真账实操技能 葡萄牙语 日语 德语 法语 韩语 西班牙 意大利 高考小语种 粤语 泰语 俄语 阿拉伯语 电商视觉设计 影视后期 剪辑包装 游戏设计 游戏程序 UI设计 室内设计 UXD全链路 平面设计 CAD设计制图 商业空间设计